Terms & Conditions
· Every effort is made to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects however, this cannot be guaranteed.
· FBT Trading Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
· FBT Trading Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Offers & promotions
Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other FBT Trading catalogue, internet or product offer.
Offers are not transferable or for publication either on or offline.
Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges.
Offer end dates apply.
Offers are at FBT Trading’s sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
VAT is charged at 20% where applicable.
· Prices are correct at time of publishing, are valid until 24th December 2009 and include VAT where applicable.
· It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Portrayal of products
· While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur.
· All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow.
· Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
· All rights, including copyright, for this website are owned by or licensed to FBT Trading Ltd.
· Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of FBT Trading Ltd.
· You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
· All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark. If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted.
· For further details please see our Toy Safety information.
· All items are subject to availability.
· We will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered are not available.
· You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 7 working days of receipt of the goods.
· If you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch of goods please email email@example.com
· If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
· Please note your right to return products does not apply on personalised items, those made to your specifications. These may only be returned if they are faulty except for personalised items see below.
· We hope you are happy with any product purchased, but if you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 30 days of the despatch date. It must be in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging. We will refund the price or replace the product. We may withhold up to 20% of the purchase price of returned goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item is not fully resaleable. Delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty or incorrect items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· What to do: there is no need to contact us before you return anything – just fill out the Returns form included in your parcel and send it back with the item; we’ll process your refund or replacement as soon as it arrives back with us.
· The cost of returning items is down to you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that you obtain a Proof of Postage certificate which are available free of charge from the Post Office. We will refund returns postage for an item which is faulty or sent to you in error.
· We regret that postage, packing and insurance incurred in the delivery of the goods to you are direct costs and cannot be refunded except in the case of cancellations.
· International Returns: The cost of returning items is down to you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend you use recorded delivery or registered post and retain proof of postage. We will refund returns postage for an item which is faulty or sent to you in error. We regret we are unable to arrange collection of items.
· Returns and exchanges will be processed as soon as possible after arrival.
· Credit can be used against your next order, both online and with telephone orders.
· Our returns address is: FBT Trading Ltd., Unit C2 Fawkham Business Park, Longfield, Kent DA3 7BE. U.K.
· Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Any other questions?
If you have any questions on any aspect of FBT Trading please contact us:
Phone: 01727 764 951
Post: Fun Bath Toys Ltd.,
P O Box 176
· Fun Bath Toys is the trading name of FBT Trading Ltd.
· The site is owned and operated by FBT Trading Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number 06853742.
· The registered office is FBT Trading Ltd, Woodside House, 18 Walsworth Road, Hitchin, Herts, SG4 9SP, please do not send returns to this address.